Budgeting – Building your savings.


BBR Productions Inc
• BBR Productions Inc : Budgeting – Building your savings.

Once a Budget is set into place this allows for “Money Over Expenses” to be allocated into a Savings account. This is one way money can be utilized over expenses. However, there is another way. It’s called the 3 Needs of Purpose: Security, Growth, and Dream. Security protects money while investing it through the Growth need, allowing money left over for desired Dreams. How to feed these 3 Needs of Purpose? This happens with “Money Over Expenses”. It’s called the 60/40 split.

Simple math makes this process very easy. A person earns $1,000 for the month. Their personal Monthly Budget is $900. This leaves $100 for “Money Over Expenses”. This remaining $100 is pulled into the 60/40 split. 60% of that $100 gets placed evenly into the 3 Needs of Purpose. The remaining 40% is placed into Savings. Since a Budget is designed to cover all expenses, anything left over is play money. This is a smart way to look at money coming in and going out.

Maintaining a Budget is a great start to building a big pile of Savings. Placing money into the 3 Needs of Purpose helps generate future wealth opportunities. Then, there is the 3 Month Safety Net. This is a person’s Monthly Budget multiplied by 3 and that total delegates a Cap for Money Over Expenses to accumulate. This will provide additional protection with three months of life accounted for, while also giving an individual a strong foothold on their 3 Needs of Purpose, and Savings!

PS… Can you find the monkey?

Call our office : 631.599.2263
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc

Advertisements

About BBR Productions Inc,

Our mission is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of venture and those who wish to find success in their possibilities. In 1996 BBR Productions Inc., began which was strictly an illustration company working with local illustrators and comic book company’s. In 1997 BBR Productions Inc., expanded adding audio recordings, graphic and web design, photography and mass marketing. BBR Productions Inc., first major client was TENEbRAE although other bands were signed on to the company roster for marketing and graphic design layouts. During 2000 BBR Productions Inc., began setting up small local shows and organizing large musical events featuring national acts throughout the Tri-state area. Working with musical acts, comedians and actors BBR Productions Inc., expanded yet again to more of an all inclusive entertainment company. In 2007 Began doing more with direct consultation, helping others create opportunities as well as managing more acts. 2008 marked the 1st annual Laughter is the cure show, helping raise money for foundations such as "Multiple Sclerosis Foundation" and various "Cancer Foundations". Soon to be on its 5th year. In 2013 BBR Productions Inc., opened its offices on Long Island NY allowing space to do in house seminars helping others realize their dreams with the help of people who have already been there. On October 3rd, BBR Productions Inc., will open their second office in Holbrook growing from 1,000 square feet to 3,800 square feet.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s