These 5 helpful tips on Social Media are designed to maintain an organize. Setting up rules to follow for a better experience interacting with an audience.
1. Dedicate a limited amount of time to your social interaction. One hour to three (spread out) hours a day is a good amount of time. You have more important things to do out in the real world. When you are on your social media, time restraints keep you focused on your tasks at hand.
2. Remember it is not about what you are offering. Social media is about what others are saying. Keep in contact with people and show genuine interest in them. The game of life is about others. This is how we develop relationships. The more we care about others, the more they want to interact.
3. Images change everything so change your images from time to time. Once monthly is a good minimum to stick with. Anything more than once a week would be considered annoying. Audiences want to be involved but not cluttered with constant change.
4. There are better ways to invite people to events: Have actual conversations. Talk with people on a regular schedule. This is important, because if you have not talked with them in three months, it is now considered rude when the first thing you ask is “come to my event”.
5. Connect all your social media sites to Twitter. So when you post something it goes to twitter then is sent out to all your other Social Media Sites. This helps you reach out on all your sites while saving time and maintaining your needed interaction for that day.
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : Main@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc