Longevity is a combination of Management, Entrepreneurial knowledge, and a person’s Talent. These things are limited by perseverance. Maintaining a will to move passed failure, collapse or inner defeat gives an individual longevity with a career. Resolve must bust out with action. The act to do, to move forward with expectation that failing is an option. Below are five “Does” to help maintain the will forward, and longevity of a career.
1. Remind yourself you deserve to try. When you feel slighted or your will falters, take a moment to breathe. Once you are thinking without emotion look into a mirror and remind you of yourself. Why you are here doing what it is you want to do. You are a living being, you deserve it.
2. When it comes to managing time and money; writing it down is a smart thing to do. Physically seeing your efforts in front of you keeps a mind on target. Keeping records of income and expenses show if you are under or over or close to your budget caps. Record your life.
3. Be self aware. Jotting down skills that you are good at, bad at, or even certain skills you would like to learn is a way to remind you of you. What you are capable of. What you would like to be capable of. Take control back into your hands by being completely self aware of everything you are or could be.
4. Research, Research, Research. Any venture you are interested to do, look into the ins and outs of how that business works. Assumption leads to failure in a negative way. As the definition of Insane is doing an activity repetitively expecting a different outcome. There is more than what you think.
5. Be mindful of your bills. The 1st of the month can come up pretty quick when you are having fun. Are you placing money to the side as needed? Leaving your money in a lump sum!? Budget your bills within your overhead caps, and spend within those caps by placing due dates on your calendars.
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : Main@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc