Stay on target, stay on course. Life is in the hands of time. These five helpful techniques are slightly outside the box ways to stay on course.
1. Lists: A list of tasks are the guideline to success. Getting lost in the day is a sign of being lost in what to do. A list will organize what is necessary to start on. Mark next to each task a start time and end time. Giving a specific mini-SMART Goal.
2. Folder System: A nice bundle of physical folders to place work loads inside. Label each folder with a grouped name for tasks. Lay them on top of one another and go through them in a timely fashion. Follow the thirty to sixty minute rule of time restraint.
3. Your time is the right time: Work inside the hours which make you most productive. If the morning sun motivates action then get up early and enjoy the workload. If the beautiful starry night is most conducive then boom that out under the moonlight sky!
4. Side tracked: Turn off the phones, the computer need not be hooked up to a social media site, and keep the music to a minimum. Focus the mind toward the goal at hand. Stopping every so often keeps a brain from getting on task.
5. Sleep is good: Bed time rest is one thing, a good night sleep is another. The mind must be rested up nicely to keep focused. A tired mind is a weary mind. Six to eight hours sounds correct but the truth is that every person is different. Find your sleep pattern and maintain a healthy sleep cycle!
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : AskMe@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc