Change the game, think outside the box to the point of breaking it. The world has grown through the ideas of people looking for solutions. Changing up how life is lived each day. Thinking outside the box got us to the moon. Helped science become more evolved. How to change your ways!
1) Write it down : What have you been doing for the past three to five years? If actionable tasks are constantly keeping you in the same spot, it is time to change things up. Figure out what is not working and write it down. Seeing your SMART Goals visual help alter, maintain and adjust as needed.
2) It feels weird : When it seems weird then there is a chance you might be heading in a good direction. That feeling is telling you, you are in unfamiliar territory. This is a great way to be your own barometer. Weird is good. Familiar is too common.
3) Look around : Figure out your level of success. The place you are at now. Are you as well known as a President, or are you still an unknown even around your neighborhood? Once you determine that, look around. Are you doing the same thing as the people stuck in your position? Be aware, change.
4) Take Responsibility : Admit you are doing it wrong. Realize you are the problem when success if alluding you. Success is based on what is not being done, less on what keeps you from doing it. A wall comes up; How to get around, through, under, and over it! Take responsibility and change!
5) The Problem : Figure out which problem needs to be solved. Then brainstorm around solutions to alleviate that problem. Keep in mind, “crazy” ideas are best placed on this list than left in the garbage. If a solution is something others have done, yet it didn’t help with growth, move to another idea.
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : AskMe@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc