Experience is giving people something they can relate to. “Check this out” is not relatable. That is content. Check this out is a sense of look at this and come see, buy, or try it out. Actionable marketing must be earned by having a solid 10k people who have bought into your brand first. Here are 5 tips to help spread the Experience of your Brand.
1) If you are doing it for attention, stop : It sounds like an oxymoron but doing it for yourself pushes any potential new audience members away. A Brand is based on a message styled through a particular voice and image. Spread a Brand’s message in a natural way to allow us a chance to relate and connect on an emotional level.
2) What did you do and/or learn today? : This is experience. Experience is filled with the process of learning and doing. It is less about what you are doing and more about how you feel about getting ready to do and or how you feel directly after doing it. Your emotional connection to the life you live will lead to others connecting.
3) James Franco Instagram (Poetry vs selfies) : Having a PhD and a MFA for English / Poetry, and being a published poet, it would almost make sense to push poetry. Well on Instagram his selfies of him involved, or experiencing his life, gets more interaction than his poetry posts. His poetry is a “Check this out”. You can mix the two, but using a ratio.
4) Selfies are not experience : You want to show more than your face in a selfie. There must be a message between why you are taking the photo and where you are doing the photo. Tell a story with your image that helps propel your Brand’s overall message. More importantly, what is written along with the image is as important to move your Brand.
5) Vague and informative : “Tonight was an amazing time performing in Brooklyn”. It says a lot without telling the whole picture. The concept of vague presentation is keeping it up for debate and developing conversation with your audience. You want it to intriguing them to say “You performed tonight!?, Where?” and thus a conversation!
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : AskMe@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc