Our mission is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of venture and those who wish to find success in possibility.
Our mission is to bring reality to your dreams by being an affordable all inclusive production company for every type of venture and those who wish to find success in possibility. This is accomplished through Consulting, Marketing and Development company.
• Consulting • Listening to client’s goals, we share consistent tactics proven to achieve. Through understanding S.M.A.R.T. Goals specific to them, Financial Organization (Budgeting; Where and How to designate Income / Expense), and Proactive Thinking to motivate the minds into action.
• Marketing • Building awareness for a brand that creates interest which ultimately generate sales. Branding is the first step to bringing life to an idea. This is achieved through Advertising, Public Relations (PR), and developing a conversation with an audience.
• Development • Working directly with people in the beginning stages of new business concepts or bringing reality to an artistic venture. Our specialty is Project Growth, Designing a Brand, Scripts for TV / Movies / Commercials, and even hiring us to develop ideas with our Think Tank Team.
• Multimedia • Our team of experts are capable of building Websites, Logos, Posters, Business Cards, Film Videos, and Photography to strengthen the Brand of our clients. Expanding on a Brand through multimedia opens doors for in person and online relationships with clients. BBR can design all your needs.
Why deal with 10 companies when you can work with 1 company; BBR Productions Inc. is here to bring reality to your dreams…
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : Main@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc
As a writer of five novels and more than fifty short stories with a flair for dialog, a sculptor of fine art, a painter and chalker, how do I transfer all these talents into a new career?
First you must identify the career you would like to have. Are you interested in making a living off your creative side? It is much easier to sit down with you and go over this in person, that’s what our company does. So, I will give you more of a guideline based on the information provided.
• Incorporate; Go to an accountant (it is the quickest way to get this accomplished). Forming an incorporation helps on a few levels. 1) Tax breaks, 2) Programs for grants and loans, and 3) You’ll start treating your passion as a business. Treating your life like a business is a great helping start point. These are only a few reasons you would incorporate.
• Branding; Create a brand that is strictly recognizable to you and your voice. A Brand’s voice is everything you stand for, colors, images, and style, etc. Any company you may have seen grow into a successful business is based on their strong branding. Sell your branding to the public and they’ll buy anything you present to them.
• 3 Needs of success; Networking, Marketing, and Practice. You must always be out there networking and building relationships with people. You never know who someone is or knows so be nice to all the people you interact with. Marketing is equally important as networking. Get your brand out to the public. Let them know you exist. As stated before, if you let the world believe in your brand then they’ll buy your “product”. Or as we call it here at BBR Productions Inc., your “Bi-Product”. Finally, continue to work hard at your craft through practicing. This also includes practicing how to network and market faster and harder.
These are three easy starting points that are essential to a growing career. This should help you get an idea of where to begin. You can also follow some of our blogs on here, which will go into greater detail of what you should place effort into, to help build success. In closing try writing out a Business Plan, then some S.M.A.R.T. Goals, followed by a detailed budget of your time and money.
If you need help outside of this blog, and what we wrote above, our office number is 631.599.2263 and our email is Main@BBRProductions.com feel free to set up an appointment to talk in greater detail.
Peace in harmony…
~ BBR Productions Inc.,
Great advice here.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you kindly Becca,
The complement is greatly appreciated. Peace in harmony!
Thanks for the follow!
Thanks for the follow.
You are welcome, have a most perfect day of joy!
Very nice to meet you.
We meet again! It is nice to meet you as well!
I have always wanted to make a career out of becoming completely invisible. You might think I’m being rather ambitious. But just because you can’t see me now, doesn’t mean I’m not standing right next to you,
No, I’m not. Honest I’m not, Feel around a bit and you’ll feel I’m not. Don’t feel quite so low down. No really I’m not. I’m not that good yet. I’m telling you I’m not, Okay? All good relationships have to be based on trust, and if we’re going to work together, at all, you have to believe I’m not standing right next to you.
So next thing, according to you. is form some sort of incorporaton. As I don’t want too much compettion, I don’t want to do that. Obvuiously, tax will only be a problem if i want to be scrupulously honest, but then I suppose the average Wall Street bankster will tell you he wants to be scrupulously honest, nod, nod, wink, wink, so you must have heard that one tons of times. but it’s often too tempting to pretend I’m not at home wehn the revenue call round
Branding I hadn’t thought of so much, it’s always been a sort of ‘now you see it now you don’t’ sort of thing with me.
By the way how on earth did reading my blog as a serious novleist make you think i could he the slightset bit interested in any of your services/? Just asking.
This is on of the many PR and Marketing team members from BBR Productions Inc that maintain the social media sites.
This blog is a place for free advice. BBR Productions Inc. is a word of mouth company. Referrals are how we find our clients.
So please, if you feel we added you, or read your blog to have you hire us, know, this avenue of communication is for people to read advice on their own time, and or to take or not take it.
Life is about helping one another without judgment or throwing things in their face.
Peace in harmony
~ BBR Team
LikeLiked by 1 person
Pingback: Alease Aarons
Thanks for following my blog. Ok, I have my presence on social media. Now, how do I go about finding help with marketing my photography? Online sites for photography sales have a gazillion photographers. I need help putting a package together and then finding who to deliver it to.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am glad you are following our blog back!
Free advice in this situation is a mixture of things. With the 3 needs of Success: Network, Market, and Practice – it sounds like you have done a great job on Marketing your brand if you have a strong social presence. Also, you are a skilled photographer than Practice is apart of your daily routine. It comes down to Networking. We have an author as a client, and she built up her Brand (marketing) on social media sites while writing her book (Practice) and in addition to that began reaching out and building relationships with people that ultimately became her fans.
When a year had past, and her book was completed, she was selling about 1,000 books a week for 6 months in a row. After that it went down slowly until by the time she completed her second book she was able to capitalize on that buzz and it blew up again.
We hope that helps. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to us and we can have a free hour conversation. We’ll give you some free advice on what you could be doing more or less of.
http://www.BBRProductions.com Go to our site and say hi! Peace in harmony!