Where does motivation come from? Is it inspired through others? Does it come from action creating reaction which turns into results? Life is short so why wait till later to do something when your time is now. These helpful tips will get you up and moving!
1) Have a list : A to do list is extremely helpful. It takes a mind away from thinking what is next. It shows tasks. Look at the list, do the first thing on top. Simply look at this list and get up. Make yourself get up and do. There is no better time than right now.
2) Compare : What are you going out of your way to do vs what you want in your life? Compare these lists. If you are getting up and going to a job you hate; why? What do you do right now to get yourself up and out that door for a job you hate!? Well, why not change that energy toward things you love.
3) Deadlines : Have a calendar with deadlines written on it. Place the calendar on the wall next to a heavily trafficked doorway. This will allow these deadlines to be seen each day before leaving the house. Place reminders on the calendar as well: “Ten days before you must do this specific task now!”
4) Teamwork : It is a known fact that having a buddy to go workout with helps motivate. When feeling down and out, a buddy could come over and say “Let’s go do this now and get it over with!”. They push you. Have a friend or family member pushing you. Everyone needs a good kick now and then.
5) Major 3 : Wake up early, Time Management, and Eat Healthier. By waking up early allows for less distraction. Getting up before the world begins. Time Management is there to help take back control over time. Eating healthier is important for the body. Become your control to do now!
PS… Can you find the monkey?
Call our office : 631.599.2263
Or Email : AskMe@BBRProductions.com
Visit our website : BBR Productions Inc